How is the bass of your guitar? Is it too big or too heavy? It can be challenging to have a perfect control with your bass guitar, but the Ibanez GSR200 bass guitar gives you a perfect bass. It has also been designed with an elegant size. This makes it have a light weight that is overly amazing. It also has a combination of the P-style and J-style pickups, giving you a perfect blend of music. These two styles will give you a reliable tone with your fingertips for you to enjoy. It has been designed to give your sound an extra low end.
- It has a twenty two medium frets that are perfectly positioned. This also assures you of enough space for playing your guitar.
- The neck and fingerboard are made of maple.
- The hardware is made of chrome and there inlays have pearl dots.
- The top is solid and it has a bolt on the neck.
- The finish is Jewel Blue and it will have an elegant display under the stage lights.
- It has a unique shape that has been designed to give you an easier time when plucking your strings. You will have enough room to play your bass.
This guitar will give out a great line of bass that are easily tuned. You can tune them to have some bits of treble sound or they can be bright enough. The construction of the pre-amp is quite elegant and this makes it produce a perfect sound. It has a sound that is soft enough to go well with the drums and other guitars. It has a noise gate on the amp, so you will regulate your volume easily.
Reliability and Durability
The Ibanez GSR200 bass guitar has been constructed with a perfect body that is steady. Even though it isn’t as light as such, the guitar feels good on the shoulder and you will enjoy playing it all along. The tough material used and the chrome hardware makes it quite durable. It can endure all the rough situations when you are playing your favorite jams. The finish of the guitar is also thick enough to allow you to enjoy your jams with a smooth surface.
The good and bad
This guitar is quite affordable, so you will be sure of having it at a cheaper price. It has some active pickups that have some modern accents. It has been fitted with Precision and Jazz pickups, which assures you of flexibility.
On the negative side, the neck tends to be glossy. This makes it slow when you are playing the guitar. The upper horn tends to be extra long and skinny, which looks slightly goofy. You might also have an issue with the cover screws, which might scrape your clothes at some point.